Archive for June, 2009
by Bryci on Jun.30, 2009, under Uncategorized
1) What was the last hot thing you touched?
2) When was the last time you were given roses?
I have no idea. Anyone that knows me knows to be creative with flowers!
3) Have you ever been in a pageant?
4) Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
I usually shower in the morning, I feel better during the day.
5) Have you ever had your blood taken?
Yes, many times and I plan on giving blood in the next month!
7) As a child did you ever take swimming lessons?
Yep I did, they were a school course.
What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
The Hangover, you DEFINITELY need to see it!
9) Do you have siblings?
Yes, a few
10) Ever had braces?
11) When was the last time you kissed the last person you kissed?
A few hours ago
12) How old are your brothers and sisters?
Both older and younger
13) What was your favorite movie as a child?
15) Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
nope I don’t
16) Have you ever been to Disney World?
No I haven’t but I think the time for it to be fun has passed for me
17) What do you smell like?
18) Whats your favorite month?
June/July because it is summer!
19) Do people ever misspell your name?
Nah I don’t think so
20) Are you a mean person?
21) What was the last sporting event you watched?
Hockey of course
22) When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you shower?
Yes, because It stays warmer that way. I HATE to be cold in the shower.
23) Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn’t?
24) Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Beach person all the way, professional beach bum actually.
25) Can you watch scary movies alone?
No I can’t alone or with someone, scary movies stress me out.
26) Soft bed or firm?
I love soft but it hurts my back in the morning, so firm.
27) Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
I’d rather be out and about enjoying the fresh air, but usually I’m home all day.
28) Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
I’d say both, I try to let trivial things slide but if it bothers me I’ll speak my mind.
29) Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
Few close friends
30) Where would you like to live?
Exactly where I am. It’s paradise here.
31) What is one fear that you have?
32) Are you good in math?
Nope not at all!
33) What’s stashed under your bed?
Not a damn thing, bad chi!
34) Is there anyone you regret ever meeting?
35) Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
Probably live alone, I like my space
36) What is your favorite thing to wear?
37) Do you give money to homeless people when they ask?
I never carry cash, I’m debit card all the way
38) You’re having a bad day, what’s one thing that can make your day better?
Having someone make me laugh, or throwing on a funny tv show.
40) Do you keep secrets well?
Yep all the time
41) Can you sing?
I’m not sure!
42) Where do you buy your underwear?
Wherever I find some I like
43) Any plans for today/tomorrow?
Work work work and more work
by Bryci on Jun.27, 2009, under Uncategorized
I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning and more cleaning lately, and not much else. I went out to buy a new sponge and mop to clean the floors and decided hey this would be a great photo shoot idea! So we did it in these itty bitty denim shorts and I think it turned out rather well! Don’t you know all girls clean in attire like this and heels? heh We’re getting ready to move in the next few weeks so I’ve been packing and cleaning and I just want it to be done with! Soon I will be laying on the beach though (and photographing it!) so it’s all worth it. I had a great weekend hanging out with family, and now it is time for me to do nothing but veg in front of the tv and have some yum food. Nite!
by Bryci on Jun.25, 2009, under Uncategorized
Today I’m spending with friends and family that I haven’t seen in a while, it will be fun! I absolutely love family and friends, relationships are my most valued things in life, the things that make me the happiest. I’m fortunate enough to have a big family, and a family that are so close to my hear that I call them my best friends as well. One big happy family in one place, I’m going to go snap happy with pictures that’s for sure! It’s also a beautiful day so I’m really excited. Yay! I hope you have a happy day too!
by Bryci on Jun.23, 2009, under Uncategorized
This morning I woke up around 5am boiling hot so I came out to the office to grab some cold water from the water cooler and noticed this eerie red glow coming from through the blinds and in my daze thought oh shit… something bad is happening… and I peeked through the blinds and saw the most awesome sunrise I think I’ve ever witnessed! Amazingly although barely concious I thought of snapping a photo and it actually didn’t turn out too badly! I wish I would’ve had the get-up-and-go to grab a decent camera and go outside to capture it better but alas.. my bed was calling to me as I’d only been asleep for a few hours by then. Once I did wake up it was straight into the shower, then a nice lady came to pick up our bunny couch, and now I’m helping a friend get her wordpress problems fixed hopefully!
am a hard worker, I really am. Usually if something needs to be done, I’ve got it done before I’ve even finished the thought (ok not that quick) but I’m on top of things all the time. Today though, not so much. I have a nagging feeling that there is so much around here that needs to be done, but I can’t help but put my feet up and just not do a thing hehe. So tonight I made an amazingly tasty roast, with some fettucini alfredo spinach noodles! It was soooo yum even though it might look gnarly in the pic. Tonight I think I’m going to grab a coke and chips and park my bum in front of the tv for a movie, maybe take a long hot bath, and just veg. My body is telling me to do it so why not Hope you have a relaxing evening too!